Thursday, April 09, 2009

lunch with the peeps

On Sunday, my bro, Joel, called to tell me he was getting married and moving to Tennessee. He had met someone online about a year ago, met her in person during that time, and took the leap. My sis, her huz, my niece, and another bro met them for lunch yesterday. Her name is Karen, is quite nice and seems to like him. She has two kids and lives next door to her parents in Tennessee.

He looked a bit weedy - prob from flying back to bring her here, trying to pack his apt as they were leaving that night to drive to Las Vegas to get married and then on to their final destination.

Somehow I feel Tennessee is a fit for him. The rest of us agreed afterwards that he will probably not be back.

Glad he found someone and I wish them all the happiness there is in life.

No comments: