Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Day with my Brother



My brother is a good sport. I kept asking him to join me at a CrossFit class and he agreed to come yesterday morning. He also agreed to do all that the class asked him to do and he did it well and with grace.
Then we went to breakfast, joined for a quick bite by O.
We took a trip to Berkeley in search of something for a quilt I am working on - bounced around Berkeley Bowl for a bit. Located C to say hi.
Back at the ranch for more good convo with R, some baseball watching and some eats.
Bro - love you so, thanks for a perfect Saturday.

2 comments:

Susan said...

He is the best!!!

Katana said...

That was an eye opener! I am so impressed with what you can do! I am glad you were on my team.
Not really sore today as I was Sunday, good thing. Beautiful day with fantastic people. Love you! Thanks!