Saturday, January 30, 2010

All things CF - Work Team event, Beast Camp and hanging with C

Thursday, we had an AP v HR CF team event - we actually mixed up the teams. It was fun. We played baseball - run 100 m, 10 pullups, run 100 m, 10 squats, run 100, 10 situps, run 100, 10 burpees. Here we are at the end....



Went to my first Beast Camp last night in prep for the Masters CF Games in May.... I will officially start a week from Monday. The WOD was:
15 min max, 3 rounds
  • 10 Squat clean and jerk - Rx for women is 95, I did 53
  • 15 ring dips - did them with a band
  • 20 kettle ball swings - Rx for women is 35, I did 26

Did it all in 12:23

Today - C and I are going to CF - she is training to join a football team next year so J is coaching her from afar and she will be joining me on Saturdays. I am excited. She is very strong and very fast naturally - altho she would not admit it - so with some training, she will certainly be a fierce beast!!!

No comments: