Monday, January 12, 2009

Today's WOD

Three rounds for time of...
50 reps of 24" box jumps 50 reps (I did 22" step up/down)
21 reps of deadlift (I lifted 83 lbs - rx is 135 for women)
30 pullups (I did jumping pullups)
my time was 26:16 ... better than some on the board.

Still holding at 158 - but I do think that I have lost more inches than the weight indicates.
Paleo diet is still on. J - I do agree that I am able to do a WOD like this primarily because I am eating right. I know I would have had a much tougher time if I wasn't. Make no mistake, my friends, I was wiped out!!!

Will be traveling this week so will crossfit Tuesday and then again on Friday.

1 comment:

Jay said...

I remember this one...it sucked! I think I did it right before I come home....but the pullups were pushups instead because there was no pullup bars at the gym. I guess I can't really say I did it then!