Thursday, May 21, 2009

dirt is dirt

I felt great today, so great, in fact, that I felt like planting flowers. We have a few containers in the backyard that were beckoning... so off to Target, bought hecka geraniums of all shapes and colors, some cherry tomatoes, and for the garden - two lantana and two marigolds for good measure. And some dirt.. good dirt: organic + miracle gro (tho not sure how that is possible).
Planted them all....






Was cleaning up and read the back of the dirt bag. What the heck????



too late.

3 comments:

Susan said...

I promise I won't tell if you don't tell.

goldie said...

What in the world?!

Francie said...

I always thought dirt was dirt, too... wonder if the plants can tell the difference? How's your back feeling? Mine's a wreck. It's sure gonna be colorful in your yard!