Wednesday, April 28, 2010

at the gym

Last night, the WOD was:

For time:
10 GHD Sit-ups
10 Back Extensions
30 Thrusters 95/65 (did 33)
50 Pull-ups (used bands)
30 GHD Sit-ups
30 Back Extensions
20 Thrusters
35 Pull-ups
50 GHD Sit-ups
50 Back Extensions
10 Thrusters
20 Pull-ups
You can see GHD (glute ham developer) situps in this video:
The back extensions are on the same machine only you are facing down.
Anyway...there were four of us doing them at the same time...I finished 2nd at 27 min. I went to see about one of the people who, altho he had been to CF in the past, was back for the first or second time. He was about 28-30. Anyway, he was doing the situps and back extension on an abmat. when I went to check on him, he was doing the 50 situps part. He sat up, looked at me and said..."You're amazing"!!!
Made my end of the day (it was already a pretty great day anyway).

No comments: