Saturday, May 29, 2010

Progress

So I am a day behind.  I ran the 3 min on 1 min off stuff on Tuesday morning.  Because (excuse coming right here) I was traveling, I did not run until today when I ran 4 min on 1 min off and actually did it for 40 min rather than the 30.  Anyway, I will catch up tomorrow - 5 min on 1 min off.

Dare I say it, it is getting easier or at least I am able to keep up with the program.  There is that righteous feeling when you are all done - that makes it certainly worth it.

I have to say today, the weather is perfect!!!
Right now it is....
and 59 degrees.

After all the rain, this is soooo pleasant
people are soooo pleasant
life is soooo pleasant.
See how good you feel after a run?????

2 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

I'll let you know. I'm joining Jay and Tina in the park for a workout today. Well, maybe a mini workout for me.