Saturday, March 07, 2009

mano mano

It has been a long time since I posted...as Goldie has been quick to point out...not that she is hot and heavy with the postings either but I am accountable.

February - bit of a hectic month but not a hecka lot to show for it. I was crossfittin at a regular clip until I hit a week of travel. First week I missed since October so actually not bad at all. Back at it this past week - and last night did a grueling WOD of 5 rounds of up n back lunges while holding a 9 lb bar bell and 21 burpees. Did it in about 24 minutes which beat some of those that did it the same way. hurting tho. doesn't help that I am a bit under the weather.

I have a big week coming up... going to interviews that will get me into a program that could eventually get me into a different job (District Manager - better bonus - better pay - fewer stores -more direct leadership). That happens on Wednesday. Then Wed night I go to a dinner and Thurs to a meeting with a diversity group that I am on. At the dinner and meeting are some of the folks that will have interviewed me so if I bomb, that will be a bit uncomfortable. I am thinking it would be better not to bomb so as to avoid the uncomfortableness altogether.

will let you know.

1 comment:

Jay said...

good luck!