Friday, September 04, 2009

In my lifetime....

We went from this....




and this....








to this....






and from this....















to this....

now, before any or all of you either out loud or in your head give scoff because this is THE least expensive (above the shuffle) and has THE least memory (8GB) IPOD there is...let me tell you that my first Nano, which I loved for a good long time, had 2GB so 8GB is HUGE to me and, so far, seems to hold everything I have piped into it.

I think it is very interesting that the thing that holds it all is so small compared to the thing that just transports the tunes.

Also - to my eldest and lovely (mind you, 2nd daughter, I did NOT say loveliest) daughter - notice I did get big earphones, ones that will not allow one's music to be heard and commented upon by one's seatmate. That experience spooked me away from using my nano anywhere close to another human being. Hence, the purchase of these noise retaining and most excellent noise cancelling jumbo earphones.

i be jammin

3 comments:

Katana said...

Vinyl, soda in bottle, three stations on tube. Wow big changes!

Hay you will be the first to know when I get watercraft. They are soo much fun!

goldie. said...

Love this! Rock out with your new pod.

odubb said...

mom be jammin'. just like she did at woodstock, right mom?