Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Number two

Back to work - bleech
many more emails than I thought possible
same drama, same issues, different day

all the more reason to have great vacations!
And, while on vacation, it is important that you eat what you want and most mornings, we ate at a place called Pret a Manger. We did this last year as well. Brekkie consisted of warm ham and cheese croissants and yogurt (of the creamiest variety) parfaits. For me, a latte, for R - oj and black coffee (not shown). Eaten outside on the sidewalk - all this helped start our days off right.


Yesterday at CrossFit, my warmup was: run 400 m (did it again); 2 rounds of regular CFV warmup; 50 box jumps (I jumped a smaller box). then the WOD was

7 rounds for time
25 SDHP @ 45 lbs m/22 lbs w
10 ring dips

I did band assisted ring dips and I did all of this in 9:20 which was the second fastest on the white board!!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I kind of like this daily dose of vacation pics. Keep it up. How long will Jay and Tina be in London? I am thinking about visiting Hannah in France in late spring. I would love to visit Jay and Tina in London too.

Katana said...

What no bangers?