Friday, December 04, 2009

Nothing like a finished quilt...



Here is the one from the Mystery Quilt class. I finished it so it could be a prize for a party I am going to.. I have grown to really like it!
Update -
Fitness - burpees at 69...gonna do 70 today. They are making my arms stronger...I am better at regular pushups and at pull ups. And they help with my wind (I put this in so my sis could comment). They are still very much NOT my fav.
Did go to CF Tuesday and Thurs this week - I had other stuff the other days. Next week will be back to 3-4.
Been eating ok after the holiday. Will see what the scales say. Do have a party tonight and one tomorrow. So far, I have been pretty good at them - depends upon my mood and whether I have a devil may care, throw caution to the wind, wtf kind of attitude or one of self constraint and self righteousness. Which one sounds better to you??????


2 comments:

Susan said...

Of course, I am going to respond. Another thing that will help with your wind..eat broccoli at those parties.

Katana said...

Simply put, I am Impressed!