Tuesday, December 08, 2009

two burpee stories

One - a blog follower from my guild asked me to demonstrate what a bumpee was.

Two - on Sunday, I asked Ny, my grand, if she would time my burpees with a stopwatch. I showed her how and as soon as she pressed the start button, she started yelling at me with things like....
Come On Grandma
You are going too slow
The time is getting to 100, hurry up
No stopping
She even went so far as pushing me on the back when I paused between # 30 and #31.
and, then my fav... Is that all you got?
She grew up going to her mom's basketball practices. Clearly, my daughter had some sadistic coaches!!! Sorry, O, if I had only known!

2 comments:

Katana said...

Like Grand Mother, like Daughter, like Grand Daughter, like ...

Mastering It said...

hmmmm that is what someone said at work (or words to that effect).