Thursday, October 09, 2008

back to quilts


Here is a baby quilt using bright colors and a combination of designs - this was for someone who works for me.



This is my "I heart Target" quilt. I made it about 8 years ago to get me jumpstarted back into quilting ... the rest is history.


This a a wedding quilt that I made and my friend quilted. It was for her son/daughter in law. It includes pictures and notes/signatures of their friends. We entered it into the Marin Quilt Show and won third prize!!!!

and by the way, I did do a great deal of walking today so we will see if sleep comes to the worthy tonight.

Last - below is a Palin debate flow chart...if you can't read it, send me your email address and I will forward. It is quite funny.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

email me the flow chart pleaseeee.