Wednesday, October 08, 2008

can't sleep, thought I'd blog

not sure what wakes me up and not sure why I can't go right back to sleep, but there it is. Certainly can't be a concern about the economy or about global warming or that there is anyone in the US who thinks that Winky would make a good choice for the heartbeat away from the big job.

Must be the woeful lack of physical activity in my life. There is always a reason not to do it - but, you can't read a magazine, look at tv or listen to the radio without someone telling you that it is good for you. Reasons that I have heard/read/seen include...
  • helps one sleep through the night
  • contributes to a good night's sleep
  • feel better
  • look better
  • can wear anything in the closet without those can't zip it up worries
  • uninterrupted sleep

can't get away from it - so, ok, maybe there is something to it.

Tomorrow it is or actually, I mean today. I will do it if only to prove them wrong.

No comments: