Tuesday, October 28, 2008

day two-in it




In case anyone reads this - it is a quilting/fitness blog. Thought I would post a pix of another one of my quilts just to keep the quilting part going...
The quilt above is one that I did as a block of the month where I was actually the teacher. I made the blocks in a number of different color ways - see first pix. I finally put one of them together and it is shown hanging in my front hallway. The picture does not do the fabric justice - it is a beautiful line of fabrics called Napa Sonoma by a local fabric designer, Susie Robbins.

Now the fitness part... walked this am/ate in the zone all day although I do have to pay attention to portions, particularly during dinner time. I am a bit sore from yesterday - I am told I will be more so tomorrow...looking forward to that!!! I am back at CrossFit tomorrow at 6:30pm.

No comments: