Sunday, November 01, 2009

Costumes, concert and results

Two beauties and a rock star in spandex!

There are a number of great things about the company I work for...one is that I get to go to conferences and meetings and see folks I wouldn't ordinarily see. And I get to see them up close and personal. Last week, I went to the CA Women's Conference - heard some awesome speakers including Katie Couric and Madeline Albright and heard Alicia Keys speak and sing. She is beautiful, got a great set of pipes, loves her mom, and does some admirable work with her Keep a Child Alive organization which provides AIDs medication to children in Africa.

finally - results...

weight is the same at 156..I would check out inches lost except I did not measure at the beginning. I do know I am down 3-4 sizes since I began CrossFit last year and this month solidly down a size (you know, there is down a size and there is REALLY down a size).

New goals/tactics (most are continuing) are:

  1. Work on pullups every time - goal: 1 unassisted pull up by Christmas
  2. Run 400 - 800 m every day - goal: run 400m in less than 2 minutes
  3. Continue 100 day burpee challenge - do them all at once & time them - goal: do them faster than day before
  4. Continue Paleo (altho today will be a cheat day) - goal: down 5 pounds by 12/1

2 comments:

goldie said...

I thought you were 160 at the beginning of the challenge, so you're down 4! :)

Good job for sticking to it mama!

Mastering It said...

I was... was hoping to get closer to 150 tho.