Sunday, November 08, 2009

To catch up a bit...

Wednesday, I had the chance to work out with some of the women from the SJ Police Department. They have their own gym and the woman who was instrumental in bringing it to the department gave a speech about CrossFit to a Women Leaders in Law Enforcement Conference that my company sponsored.

It was fun. The WOD was Tabata - squats, push ups and situps. Then they added burpees.

Friday - regular CRV warmup. Workout was:
For time:
  • 30 backsquats - I lifted 85lbs
  • 1 mile run

My time was 29 minutes even! Not bad, I thought.

Saturday -team workout - 50m death by running. That is so much harder than running straight! I did 12 rounds - best folks got to 16 rounds.

Babies spent the night - haven't had a sleepover with them for a while. Cutest grands in the world!

Today - did not run, but did 33 burpees in 4:21 and have not missed a burpee day yet. I am afraid to!!!

Today was a cheat eating day because we went to a brunch and then went to see baby Henry...so cute, although it is so hard to think of Elijah and Leslie as old enough to be parents!!

No comments: