Saturday, November 21, 2009

Mystery Quilt

Going to a mystery quilt class - where we get the fabric according to some general description, cut it out and do some pre-sewing but we do not know what it is going to look like. I like these classes although I struggle a bit picking the fabric. Here is what I am using:



And here is what it turned out to be.

Now that I know the solution to the mystery, I might have gone about solving it a bit differently...but, as usual, it was fun. For those who are really good detectives, you will note that one corner is left undone...I only needed a 3 1/2 inch square and did not have it with me...fortunately, I did have enough at home.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I like a good mystery.

Francie said...

Wow! It's beautiful! Sure wish i could have taken the class...