Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weigh In Sunday

broke the 155 barrier - now at 154 :-)
burpees ... 58 in 8:53 - not bad - it is VERY important to time them because when you are low and do not want to do burpees (is there ever such a time??) - you can tell yourself it will only take 9 minutes...surely you can do that!

Did not go to CrossFit yesterday as just had to sew that mystery quilt. I have done 3 mystery quilts so far and I only really like one - it is not the pattern, it is where I choose to put the fabric before I know what it is going to look like. There must be a method to it that I just have not gotten yet.

But I also did not go to CF because on Friday, I had to run 4X400m (among other things) and my right leg was hurting a lot more than usual. Anyway it made sense to rest it for a while. Depending upon how I feel, I might take Monday and Tuesday off as well - then go on Wed. I figure as long as I do my burpees, I should be ok.

1 comment:

Katana said...

Congradulations! Wow! 154