Sunday, November 29, 2009

Well....

this certainly was a long cheat weekend!!!! And the weigh in shows up 2 lbs - ah well.

You know, when you run out of gravy, you might as well have run out of everything else.. Except, of course, the turkey which, if I was supposed to eat bread, gets between two slices of bread, some mayo and there you have it!!!




Worked most of the weekend - Black Friday, Clean up Saturday. Off today.


Been doing burpees - on Thanksgiving, O and I did them together, all 62 of them in 8:20. Good to have someone around to push you.


Since then, I have broken them up and do half at a clip. I know, I know, but I AM doing them - haven't missed a day yet...scares the crap out of me to have to double them up.

Will be back to doing them all at once tomorrow.
back to regular CFittin
back to eating right
until

of course,


Christmas!!!


No comments: