Tuesday, December 02, 2008

and now for fitness

covered the crap
mentioned the bowls
time to talk fitness

Monday on Paleo
  • brekkie - two egg omelet with red peppers, mushrooms, spinach and fruit bowl
  • lunch - (dined out - see prior post) - grilled salmon with veggies
  • snack - raw nuts and apple
  • dinner - stir fried beef (recipe from Paleo book)
  • dessert - backed apples with raisins/nuts (also from book)
  • only non Paleo is my coffee with creamer - hard for me to give up

Walked in the am

Cross fit

  • regular warmup
  • WOD - 15 min rounds of 10 thrusters/10 pullups. Did 9 rounds.

Was not hungry all day. feel pretty good although my knees (the back part of them) still hurt from running last week.

2 comments:

Jay said...

Looks like a good day of eating!

90 thrusters?!?! That must have hurt!

Mastering It said...

weenie weight, tho - I suggested a higher weight, but they said that they wanted me to do it for form and that the higher weight would mean I would do less of them. the pullups were harder for me.