Saturday, December 13, 2008

working on...

many small and not so small projects...


Flannels for Christmas - many flannels for Christmas. actually flannel pants of every shape and color for those on my list. Been doing it for years. It is now 12/13...12 days left (actually maybe 3 relatively free weekend days - today is devoted to the grands so not much sewing takes place) to make at least 9 pair. 3 pair a day for each of the weekend days - doable.


Various BOM*...not sure who will get some of them, but moving them forward...

These are BOMs from the guild - in addition to the one I turn in, I am doing two others - one of batiks and one in black/white with some primary colors thrown in.


This one below I purchased on-line (they come each month) and will be for friends who recently married ... one never gets one's quilt within a reasonable time of the ceremony.

Another on-line BOM - one that my neighbor is also doing.

All curves and batiks.

*BOM= block o the month

No comments: