Sunday, December 07, 2008

A New Low....

Sunday weigh in..... 163!!!! Down 7lbs! Amazing, I tell ya! I just might have a chance of hitting somewhat close to goal by our deadline - we will see.

Worked out twice at CrossFit this past week - mainly due to unusual work schedule...worked overnight one night, had a work party another night (I was in charge of food), then had a quilt guild party (I do the coffee - not a big deal, I know), then work this morning for about 4-5 hrs.

Ate really well - even at both parties!!! Recipes from the Paleo book have all been great! If you are following this...try the eggs with shrimp/tomatoes/scallions and quicky guacomole - amazing!

This next week, I will be able to put 3 days in a CrossFit and should be able to walk every morning. Ought to be a great week.

1 comment:

Jay said...

woo hoo!

I'm going to have to work a lot harder to keep up!