Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday Reckoning

So to review the past week....
  • Ate in the zone for the most part...with two exceptions - although I am not really sure that are all that notable. First - three times this week I had a 1 pt weight watchers ice cream bar and then on Friday, we had pizza but I had only one slice. I even ate out a few times and made good choices.

  • Worked out at Cross Fit on Monday, Wednesday and Friday - got through the fundamentals training. It is all getting easier or at least better.

  • Walked Mon, Tues, Wed so I did not hit my goal of doing something every day

  • Weighed in today - at 167.4 so down 2.8 :-)!!! That could just be fluctuation - next week's weigh in will be more telling/significant!


Here is a picture of J and I at the Cross Fit gym....

This next week is going to be tough - with work and the election (I work it). So here is the plan...

  • Eat in the zone - so far so good - doing fair with the blocks although I could probably do better with portions.
  • Walk on Monday, Wednesday, Thurs, Fri
  • Bike today if it is not raining
  • Work out on Monday, Thurs, Fri and try to do the warm ups at home on the off days.
  • Hope to get to 165 by next Sunday


5 comments:

Jay said...

Damn, that's some awesome progress!

Are the workouts getting easier?

Jay said...

How are you feeling? Is it making a difference?

Mastering It said...

feeling pretty good. some days I am very sore, some not so. They taught me all of the fundamentals and a few times I actually did the WOD or a modified version. They are really very nice and give me a lot of attention. So far, I am liking it.

Mastering It said...

That's my header - is it getting boring?

Anonymous said...

Keep at it...you can do it!! Just think of how great you will look when you come swimming in the summer with your grandkids at our POOL!!! I have not forgotten....I have to see my two girls!!

Miss you!!

Sandi