Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Day 12 of the OC

This one was hard....
800m run.
20 Walking Lunge (50/30) - I did 20
15 Swings (52/35) - I did 18
600m run
20 Walking Lunge
15 Swings
400m run
20 Walking Lunge
15 Swings
200m run
20 Walking Lunge
15 Swings

I did it in 24.05 min - which was not the slowest person of the day - in fact, it was 4th from the slowest*. And I only walked about 100 m of the 800. So I clearly did my run for the day and also did my burpees.
*For the WODs that are hard for me, my litmus test is to not be last..anything but last!!

Food - after my birthday cheat day... I was pretty good.
B - two eggs scrambled with hotlink, tomato, red pepper, banana, strawberry
S - nuts, raisins
L - salad with shrimp, veg
D - chicken (left over from that awesome dish that Olivia made), butternut squash
Foto - after the WOD on Saturday - which I got to pick :-).


I picked luck of the draw - deck of cards, an exercise is assigned to each suit (sit ups, push ups, box jumps, squats with 200m assigned to the joker), other team picks for you...if they pick 9 of hearts - our team has to do 9 pushups, etc. Down side is they picked both jokers for us :-(. It was fun anyway.

No comments: