Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday on the Scales

Well - there could be a few reasons why there is no downward or satisfying progress....still at 156.
  • not really being honest about what I have eaten - no reason to lie... reject this one
  • not doing the work ... reject even tho I missed a day
  • not eating enough vegetables - I think this is true
  • eating too many nuts - as they are easy snacks and available - true
  • body is too damn old to respond to diet efforts like it used to - this might be true too

arggggghhhhh

not giving up, you understand, just a bit crapped out about it.

Yesterday's WOD was in teams of two...

10 rounds for time of...

1 snatch

3 hang power cleans

2 push press/push jerk

run 100 m

Did my burpees when I got home.

Also went to a competition in another CF gym for age 40 and older - called them a masters class. The first event was running...altho they did not tell them how far they were going to run. They just got to a point and were told to keep going - that happened about 3 times. Ended up to be about 3 miles. Second was power cleans and third was wall balls. I just heard about it the night before. If they ever hold one for 50 and older, I will enter.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Don't give up. I lost a whole pound last week. WTF! Strict diet, good work-outs. However, I did lose inches. Did you lose inches?

odubb said...

good point. you should start measuring inches when you weigh. i'm sure you'd see results.