Wednesday, October 14, 2009

heavy heavy on Day 13


To say it rained yesterday is a gross understatement. It dumped buckets! More than it has on that very day for the last 40 years, they say. Wreaked havoc everywhere but no matter, rain is glorious!

Yesterday's WOD has me hobbling - it's the lunges - my backside from my buttocks to my ankles ...pain pain pain. Didn't help this nagging left leg achilles issue either.

Enough whining -

Food facts - b - turkey, banana, grapes; L - nuts, beef jerkey; D - beef, squash, green.

Did burpees in the am - before the pain set in. Did not run - altho I did a lot of running in the rain.

Miss my Crystal - you having fun, girly girl?


Miss my Loli - hope to see her this weekend.


Miss reading about Jay - you still on the burpee challenge? I got my peers on a 100 day challenge - we will see how they do. Are you also on another month's food challenge? Post, my son, post!

No comments: