Thursday, October 01, 2009

October Challenge

Today is the first day of my October challenge. The challenge consists of:

Paleo for 30 days - weekly cheat day, salt and daily coffee allowed

Each day, as part of my warmup or, if I do not get to CR, I do it anyway, the following:

  • 20 burpees - working up to 30/day

  • 30 pull ups working to do at least one unassisted (at the gym)

  • run 400 m working up to 800m without stopping (this is hard for me).

CrossFit at least 3-4 times per week (have some travel this month)- push myself to exceed past performance.

Goal is to lose 20 lbs by Christmas/10 by end of month (starting weight is 160) and the reward is to go to SF Levi store with J in December to get custom fitted jeans.


2 comments:

odubb said...

good luck mom! i know you can do it.

Jay said...

I think you'll look back on this in 30 days and think "I can't believe how easy it was!"