Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day 22 - Food Fitness and some Folly

Food
thought I probably ought to get back to logging my food -I know how exciting that is for my reader or two, but - getting close to the end of the month and need to make sure that I am getting the most out of these last challenge days....

B - coffee with creamer - had to run out the door
S - nuts and raisins
L - eggs, hot link, pineapple, cantaloupe
D - halibut, asparagus, broccoli
S - cantaloupe with a scoop of ice cream (needed it)


Fitness

ran 800 m - need to catch up for a few days ... still 800 m behind
CFV workout
WOD
AMRAP (as many reps as possible)
3 min shuttle run - running short distance touching ground at each end - did 19
1 min rest
3 min dead lift - 133lbs - did 17
1 min rest
3 min burpees - did 23 - so got mine in for the day...was disappointed it was only 23 in 3 min, then I remembered the other stuff I had done before it.

This one was a wipe out!!!!!


Folly
thought I would add this to some of my posts - laughing at oneself is important.

Went to Starbucks drive through (I know I know - this was certainly not available in the Paleolithic era), was talking on the phone, ordered my drink, drove up to pay for it and drove off. Was making a significant point on the call and went to fortify myself with said coffee only to realize I drove off without it.

Folly part of it - this is not the first time.

1 comment:

goldie. said...

Haaa! Starbucks should have a sign that says, "Don't forget your coffee while you're talking on your cellphone." I think it'd help more than you.