Thursday, October 22, 2009

Last Few Days (18-20)

Been busy with work - up early back late.
Been on Paleo all days - in fact, probably not eating enough - but certainly not eating too much. altho I have not given up the coffee/creamer fix yet despite my son's urging.

Monday -
Crossfit -
CFV warmup including my run and my 20 burpees
Overhead Squats
3-3-3-3-3 at 33 lbs
AMRAP in 12 minutes
7 OHSquats at 33 lbs
7 Pullups
I did nine rounds

Missed Tuesday burpees and run
Did not make it there on Wed - will try to go today to make it up
Did do 40 burpees on Wednesday
Have to run 3 X 4oom today to make up for the missed days

I was driving home too late last night to make CF thinking it is a drag that work gets in the way of fitness, especially when you are on a roll! I mean, it is hard enough to get on that roll!

Anyway, persevere... taking it one day at a time.

One anniversary - it was a year ago that I started at CF! J - it was when you were out here last October. It has been the longest I have ever stayed with a fitness program!!! thanks, kiddo.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Keep it up Nancy. Being on a roll is a great thing.