Friday, October 09, 2009

Days 6, 7 and 8 of the OC - WARNING- boring post

Been on a business trip (bt) so am behind in posting for two days. here is the lowdown....
Day 6 - 10/6 Tues
fitness:
run 400m did it on the treadmill
20 burpees - did them

food:
b - turkey, apple
l - fruit
s - apple, banana
d - steak salad


Day 7 - 10/7 Wed
fitness:
run 400m - actually ran for more than that and I think I did because I took my stopwatch and ran for about 4 min
20 burpees - done
food:
b - eggs, bacon, fruit, coffee
l - chicken and salad
s - fruit
d - steak, greenbeans, corn

Day 8 - 10/8 Thursday
fitness:
20 burpees - done
did not run so have to make it up on Friday
food:
b - eggs, bacon, fruit, coffee
l - chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, corn
s - fruit
d - salmon, artichoke

All in all, except for no CrossFittin and missing one run, I did extremely well! Travel, especially business travel, is very hard on a routine, on a diet, on a fitness focus - but I prevailed!

No comments: