Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday

Going to be traveling for a few days - out today back Wed - so no posts...try to hang on.

Sunday - was a bit of a cheat day...ate some cinnamon bread, 2 slices, that was more like cake!!! Also had bean soup for dinner...not horribly bad but not on paleo nonetheless.

Did burpees - all at once, although had to rest a bit between 10's. Also ran about 3/4 of a mile... that is around a block close to home.

Made Lo's costume - a cat - black dress with white furry trim...will provide pix later this week. she was happy so that made me happy.

3 comments:

Zac Laudi said...

I can't for the life of me find your email address on here. Drop it to me at zaclaudi@gmail.com. I'd love to come down to your CF gym sometime and do the WOD. I workout and CF Davis 6 (ok.. more like 5) times a week. I am doing a version of paleo as well, except mine isn't really in any proportion.. basically if I am hungry I eat (that's how the cavemen did it.. right?).

odubb said...

i want to come work out with her too. let's coordinate a saturday to go together.

Mastering It said...

That would be soooo fun! I am offering up this Saturday - we are going in costume as it is Halloween. but, if you are not up for that...how about 11/14?